Aluminium mobile towers have large work platforms. which can comfortably fit a worker and any tools and materials. while at the same time being both rigid and stable.
The work platforms offer a much safer environment to work from compared to balancing on a ladder.
Mobile towers are self-supporting, meaning they do not need to be leaned against any wall or building.
• Light Weight
• Provide competent scaffolder
• Double width 1.35M and single width 0.75M
• Complied to BS standard 1139
• High level of work safety
The aircraft docking platforms are widely used in aircraft assembly, maintenance, repairing, overhauling, cleaning, painting and so on.
• Light Weight
• Easy installation
• Main body is made of high duty aluminium
• 3D design and tailored to different models
• Complete set of functions include lifting, walking, safety protection
With boiler access scaffolding system a third of the boiler downtime can be saved per overhaul, in comparison with steel scaffold systems.
Our system complies with all leading International Design, Quality. Safety and Manufacturing Standards
• Safe Accessibility
• Speed of erection
• Greater Profitability
SUPERDECK LOADING PLATFORM
The SuperDeck is a retractable loading platform system ideally positioned vertically one above the other for fast delivery of building materials, directly to the designated floor of a multi-storey building. The average 5 storey building equires five units whilst larger 50 storey buildings may need between 30 decks.
• Crane loading platform extends from the side of a building from 4.5 to 5.25m and can be operated by a single person for safe working loads of up to 5ft.
• Faster installation and relocation, now approximately 15 minutes as compared to over an hour
SuperBridge has provided public, motor vehicle, truck, machinery movement and worker access on site and increasing efficiency and productivity for the builder by moving people across from one point to another with or without overhead protection.
PECOLIFT & ECOLIFT
Low-level Powered Access machines
Pecolift – maximum 3.5m working height
Ecolift – maximum 4.2m working height
No power, oil & battery needed
Essential installation job for plaster ceiling, piping system, electrical wiring & lighting etc
• Designed with the operation in mind with its Anti-slip platform and handrail protection.
• Ability to adjust the desired height either up or down, while in the platform.
• Low ground pressure ideal for raised flooring.
• Compact dimensions, easy to maneuver.